home.

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Big Dolly Eyes !

Advertorial

Hmmmmm ... which trendy shop is in store for you today ?


It's none other than Razzle-Dazzle !
Honestly , I can't help but to tell you guys how friendly they are , I just love working with them ! And of course , discount codes for all of you at the end of the blog post if you wish to purchase from them

 I can't start this blog post
 without telling you guys what Razzle-Dazzle has for you guys right ? I know many of you have been constantly asking me on social platforms where I got my contact lens from and if I have any recommendations at all ! Yes I do , today I'm really glad to say I've found the most comfortable contact lens I've ever wore !

To me , 
contact lens are very essential to me (Even when I've no degree in the past) . Be it with or without makeup , I still wish to put on a pair of contact lens if I'm heading out ! If you're a first timer , you've got no idea how much contact lens actually makes a HUGE difference to your eyes . Well , not all contact lens can magically brighten up and make your eyes appear bigger , it's only when you choose the right pair of contact lens , and all of Razzle-Dazzle lens does that magic (;

If you noticed ,
I've always worn lens that are from the Luxury or the Nudy series . I'm in love with Luxury 39 especially ! Despite the fact that I have other lenses to choose from , I always stick to Luxury 39 most of the time ! In case you don't know what I'm referring to , here it is :

Reason why I love
Luxury series it's because they're incredibly comfortable when I wore them , I swear ! And Luxury 39 especially because it's black circumference gives us dolly eye effect which seemingly widens the size of our iris and the color which fades inwards makes it look VERY natural on all our eyes .

From the Luxury 39 ,
I picked out my TOP TWO colors to share with you guys :D
Below , are my eyes without any contact lens so you can compare how different it is after wearing the lenses from Razzle-Dazzle !



Presenting to you my number 1
favorite color of Luxury 39 , I've been wearing the same series from about a year plus now :

LUXURY 39 BROWN




CLOSE UP OF MY EYE WEARING LUXURY 39 BROWN
See , since last year 2012 when I posted a photo of me wearing Luxury 39 Brown , many people told me that it's my eyes that attracts them !


And my 2nd RUNNER UP :

LUXURY 39 BLUE




CLOSE UP OF MY EYE WEARING LUXURY 39 BLUE
Can you guys see
the difference of my eyes with and without contact lenses ? It's just amazing !

 And in detail ,
Razzle-Dazzle handle their products with lot's of care making sure it reaches each of their customers safely , they wrap their products up in bubble wrap to prevent contact lens bottles from breaking when it's on postage !
See ?


And I have to say , I received the cutest contact lens case in my life .
I just really love it ! I kept telling my boyfriend that I love it so much , the other one came in baby blue and both have cute bubble font indicating Left and Right ! Not like those boring plain contact lens casing lol . It's actually smaller than usual contact lens casings but it's deeper such that it is able to contain more solution in it keeping your contact lens safe and clean

Whether you've degree or perfect eyesight , 
wearing contact lenses from Razzle-Dazzle is definitely safe & affordable ! 

Retail prices of contact lens are normally sold at $14 - $30(Without casing)
 outside and even online , however in this case you can quote my name "Chrysan Lee"  to get contact lenses from Razzle - Dazzle at ONLY $8.50 per pair WITH casing ! Now you don't have to worry about spending another sum of money to purchase the casings separately !

Both girls and guys , don't stop looking good ! 
If you can have more beautiful looking eyes with such good deals , why not (; ?
If you guys do have any inquiries , you can always direct your questions to my Formspring or contact Razzle-Dazzle at :

RAZZLE-DAZZLE FACEBOOK
RAZZLE-DAZZLE FACEBOOK
RAZZLE-DAZZLE FACEBOOK

RAZZLE-DAZZLE BLOG 
RAZZLE-DAZZLE BLOG 
RAZZLE-DAZZLE BLOG 

Don't worry ! They're friendly and would definitely get back to your queries ASAP (:

I love Razzle-Dazzle


QUOTE "CHRYSAN LEE" TO PURCHASE CONTACT LENS FROM RAZZLE-DAZZLE AT ONLY $8.50 PER PAIR WITH CASING . APPLIES TO ALL CONTACT LENS ♥